So this week was full of interesting events...I celebrated teacher's day at school, which I only got a box of chocolate - no flowers like Katy and Shana.
I did get like 20 little letters from students, now I have to reply to them all too.
On Thursday night, we also had a little scare - I was watching TV when the fire alarm went off and then all 3 of us girls poked our heads out of our doors and were like,"should we get out?" So we did, after grabbing what we thought was valuable to us. For me, I quickly just grabbed my laptop! I didn't grab my passport or wallet for ID...haha.
Turns out it was just a false alarm, but we waited about 20 minutes for the building manager to come and shut off the loud piercing sound.
Right now I'm a little sad because my camera is acting up. Hopefully I can get it fixed, but if not then I may have to buy a new one. I think I got sand in it.
Shout out goes to my little brother Stevie on his 20th birthday!! :)
1 comment:
Interesting that you thought your computer was of more importance than your passport or any other ID.... glad it was nothing. The house is full of lilacs! Smells wonderful!!
Love Mom & Dad
Post a Comment